Be a part of a growing team in a flexible work environment with an open culture, and learning beyond your role!
Digital Marketing Executive
- Help our clients establish, manage and build their online identities.
- Perform keyword analysis, launch PPC campaigns, provide SEO/SEM technical analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Keep pace with SEM, SEO, Social Media advertising and digital marketing industry trends.
- Drive demand generation through email marketing and affiliate marketing.
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer case studies, blog posts, white papers).
- Assist marketing in competitive analysis, research and trends.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in Digital marketing preferably in B2B tech/software industry
- Experience with modern web technology, search engine optimization as well as paid search, retargeting
- Hands-on with tools such as Adwords, Analytics, Tag Manager, Data Studio, SEMRush, etc.
GOOD TO HAVE:
- Working knowledge of CMS/website backend
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, Website Administration, Image Editing
- BBA/MBA/BTech or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field; (AdWords / Analytics certification is a plus)
- Design, develop and maintain Microsoft Access Databases -including tables, queries, forms, and reports, using standard IT processes, with data normalization and referential integrity.
- Use Visual Basic in Microsoft Applications, including Access, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Use Advanced Excel capabilities, including conditional formatting, pivot tables, lookups and complex formulas
- Liaise with customers and internal team members to gain an understanding of needs
- Develop test plans and software documentation to support new releases and code modifications
- Participate in code reviews to ensure best practices and established standards are in use.
- 1 OR 2+ years work experience developing Access databases;
- Able to debug/code difficult functions/macros using VBA
- Ability to normalize data/define referential integrity in Access
GOOD TO HAVE:
- Must possess researching for problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- B.S. Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent work experience in the requested field
Freelancers / Part-timers will also be considered for this position. Candidate should be preferably based out of Thane.
Would you like to work with us?
If your profile matches the above requirements, send us your resume detailing your work experience and your current CTC. Your details will be confidential.